LUKOIL GEYSER UNIVERSAL is a hydraulic oil with excellent viscosity and temperature characteristics. It is produced on the basis of low-viscosity low-pour-point base oil and a multifunctional additive package that provides the necessary antioxidant, anti-wear, viscous, anticorrosive, low-temperature and anti-foam properties. LUKOIL GEYSER UNIVERSAL retains excellent fluidness and pumpability at low temperatures, which allows starting the hydraulic drive. Also, the oil retains the specified viscosity in the summer without reducing the efficiency of loaded hydraulic systems.
Multigrade hydrauliс oil
ISO 6743-4 (HV)
DIN 51524-3 (HVLP)
LUKOIL GEYSER UNIVERSAL is intended for all-season use in hydraulic drive and hydraulic control systems of construction, road, harvesting, lifting and transport equipment and other mechanisms, where the manufacturer of the equipment prescribes the use of hydraulic oil viscosity ISO VG 22 complying with the requirements of DIN 51524-3 (HVLP).
- Excellent anti-wear properties
- Excellent anti-oxidative, anticorrosive and antifoam properties
- Resistant to mechanical destruction
- Ability to work with water encroachment
- Demonstrates improved lubrication and low-temperature fluidity
- Provides extended drain intervals and cuts the cost of the replacement filters